This Football Season…Meet Me at the Alumni Center!
The Etter-Harbin Alumni Center, located in the heart of the University of Texas at Austin, is home to the largest tailgate in Texas. With over 10,000 attendees on average for each home game, the tailgate is bustling with activity.
- Grab a cold beer
- Escape the heat
- Rest your feet
- Catch up with friends
- …and come back at halftime!
The tailgate opens 3-hours before kickoff. A wide array of food and beverages are available for cash-only purchase, including beer, wine and mixed drinks. Alcohol sales cease at the end of the 3rd quarter. Did we mention restrooms? We have plenty. We also have a giant inflatable screen for viewing the game outside, availability subject to weather.
Admission Policy: Members
- Free entry with proof of membership
- One guest for free
- Additional guests are $5 each
Admission Policy: Non-members
- $10 entry fee
Proudly Supported By
- Affinity Partners: Bank of America, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Official Sponsors: Coors Light, Southwest
- Associate Sponsors: Direct Energy, University Co-op, AT&T
- Additional Sponsors: St. David’s Healthcare, We Are Texas, Austin American-Statesman
Join the Legends Club
Texas Exes members are invited to join the Legends Club, which has wonderful home football gameday benefits and supports programs for UT students, including Camp Texas and Texas Exes Student Memberships. The Legends Room features:
- Premium gameday location on the first floor of the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
- Complimentary buffet and soft drinks; one alcoholic drink ticket per member, or two per couple, for every home game (additional alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the cash bar)
- Access three hours before kickoff, during the game, and one hour post-game
- Six flat screen televisions
Lifetime and Annual memberships available. For more information or to join, click here.
Stadium Re-entry Policy & Alumni Center Access
Texas Athletics has a policy in place this season that prohibits fans from leaving the stadium and then re-entering, except for the Alumni Center. From the start of the second quarter to the end of the third, fans can get from the stadium to the Alumni Center through Gate 7, which is directly in front of the Alumni Center across San Jacinto, through a monitored pass-through. All tickets will be scanned in and out, and all ticket holders are subject to a security inspection.
Member Football Ticket Service
The Texas Exes Member Ticket Service will continue this year. Ticket holders who cannot attend a home game may send them to the Texas Exes so we may offer them for resale to members at the Alumni Center. For many years, we sold tickets for their face value. As with last year, a member of the Texas Athletics Box Office staff will assign a Gameday market value price.
Open: 3 hours to 15 minutes before kickoff
Location: Alumni Center, John Jackson Room (located just inside from the Central Porch)
- Tickets are available for purchase by Life and Associate Life Members for the first TWO hours of the tailgate.
- Tickets are available for purchase by all members the last 45 minutes of the tailgate.
- There is a 4-ticket limit.
- Tickets are sold at the gameday market value.
- The ticket owner may elect to receive a check for the face value of sold tickets or to direct the proceeds to the Texas Exes General Scholarship Fund as a tax-deductible donation.
- All proceeds above the face value of sold tickets will benefit the Texas Exes’ and Texas Athletics Scholarship Funds.
If you want us to attempt to sell your tickets, contact the Texas Exes Ticket Service Line at: (512) 840-5638 or (800) 925-7483. You may also mail your tickets to P.O. Box 7278, Austin, TX, 78713. Please be sure to include your name and contact information. For additional questions about the Tickets for Scholarships program, email Manny Pena at firstname.lastname@example.org.